I see someone was horribly addicted to their crimp and curl. She actually stole Charles’s tuition money to get her fix once. At the height of her addiction she was going through 4-5 crimping irons a week. Of course eventually her hair fell out and her hands got all deformed from constant curling. The crimp and curl ruined yet another life.
- backporchjunkie reblogged this from absurdnoise
- movies-addict67 likes this
- retro-fiend likes this
- mildviolence likes this
- kissthechicken likes this
- fatitalianbroad reblogged this from absurdnoise
- geekchicophelia said: The crimper STILL ruins my life. Mainly because I can’t find them anymore. I feel the 90’s need to be brought back. I am a fashion disaster!
- auntjohn likes this
- absurdnoise posted this